Located in the coveted Palma Sola neighborhood of West Bradenton, Palma Sola Grande is within in steps of Palma Sola Bay across from Anna Maria Island.
Enjoy endless summer with beautiful beaches, a vibrant lifestyle, easy access to everything you need – shopping, recreation and more. Our exquisite homes are designed to relax in your tropical paradise with private build-in pool surrounded by lush, tropical landscaping.
Culture & Recreation
- Pristine, world-class beaches of Anna Maria Island and Long Boat Key
- Hiking, walking and cycling in nearby parks and preserves
- Fishing and water sports including boating, jet skiing, kayaking and more.
- Close museums, live music venues and theaters in Sarasota, St Petersburg and Tampa.
Shopping & Dining
- Minutes from shops in Bradenton and on Anna Maria Island
- Close to the seafood restaurants in Cortez Fishing Village and charming dining, bars and pubs of Downtown Bradenton
- 15 minutes from University Town Center mall
- 20 minutes from downtown Sarasota
- 25 minutes from Ellenton Outlets
- Public schools: Palma Sola Elementary School, Martha B King Middle School, Manatee High School
- Private Schools: Ave Maria University Prep, St. Stephens Episcopal
- Universities: University of South Florida, University of Tampa
- IMG Academy
Spacious floor plans. Exceptional craftsmanship. Private outdoor oasis.
Located on nearly 6 acres, selections for each home is elegantly curated by one of the regions foremost interior designers for a design that is uniquely you. All homes feature a metal roof system, impact resistant doors and windows, a built-in pool, with spa, locally-built custom kitchens, quartz countertops and so much more.
View our models and selection options to start designing your tropical dream home today.
Palma Sola Grande is located within steps of Palma Sola Bay and minutes from Anna Maria Island.
All our homes include luxury features curated by one of the area's top interior designers.
All community and home information (including, but not limit to prices, views, availability, school assignments and ratings, incentives, floor plans, site plans, features, standards and options, assessments and fees, planned amenities, program, conceptual artists’ renderings, tax rates and community development plans) is not guaranteed and remains subject to change, or delay without notice. Maps and plans are not to scale, all dimensions are approximate and may vary in actual construction. Prices may not include lot premiums, upgrades and options. Floor plans and elevations are an artist’s conception and are not intended to show specific detail. Floor plans are the property of Palma Sola Grande, LLC, and its affiliates, and are protected by U.S. copyright laws. Photos are for illustration only and do not necessarily represent the actual community. Community improvements, recreational features and amenities described are based upon current development plans which are subject to change and which are under no obligation to be completed. This is not an offering in any state where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. Please see Palma Sola Grande real estate sales broker for details and visit palmasolagrande.com for additional disclaimers. ©April 2022. Palma Sola Grande, LLC CGC1513827. All rights reserved. Palma Sola Grande is an all ages community.